Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Frostee's turn.

Yup, our very own dear Frostee has earned herself an entire post devoted to her, and she manage to bend the rules in the process. You see, i said that if you became a follower (I'm making this sound like a cult) I would dedicate an entire post to you. Well, Frostee couldn't do that because her computer is *ahem* messed up and so provided a very kind plug on her blog. This blog, i might add, is actually read by more than two people. Wow, I know! So yeah here's to you frostee!
  • You are the most ridiculously dedicated person I know. Whether it be hockey or the latest Global test, you are giving it your all. And yes, even to the point where everyone is annoyed (A 98%? really?) but we still love you anyways.
  • If anyone will end up with Ovie it'll be you. Just as long as i'm still invited to the wedding.
  • You are sympathetic with my lack of hockey-related knowlegde, and lack of grace.
  • You are the closest thing I have to a celebrity, considering a lot more people read your blog than mine...
  • You're nickname's frostee. It doesn't get any better than that. I always know who Corinne is talking about. Simple Nickname. (soupy...pfsh)

1 comment:

  1. I love Frostee's blog too! I followed your blog...hope you don't mind. I'm a new-ish blogger too and my blog is horribly lacking in everything, so maybe I can pick up some pointers from you both.

    ReplyDelete