Friday, January 16, 2009

More than a feeling...

This morning when I woke up I had two feelings
-I was thoroughly disgruntled when i heard we had school
and
-I knew the sabres won last night. It was a little feeling in the back of my head, even though I didn't even watch the game. At first I thought my brother had told me last night, but when I woke up i heard my dad tell him the results of the game. Weird...

This isn't the first time it's happened though. Last year Frostee announced that Ovie had started a clothing line. I remembered her gushing about it for about a week and told her that she had already told us. My comment was greeted by blank stares, for Ovie had just released the news the day before.

Why am I of all people gifted with an affinity for predicting strange hockey events? Tell me this!

4 comments:

  1. Can you confirm these feelings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously not, it's more of a joke frostee and I have, a joke because I'm so cluless about hockey. It's more of an unconfirmed feeling. And i'll let her know next time, so she can confirm it for me, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to harness your sight and use it for our own gains, chickadee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why so you can email Alex and say "My clairvoyant friend thinks you're going to win." What happens if I'm wrong? You know that it's more like deja-vous.

    ReplyDelete