Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*Happiness*

We have our very first outsider follower. Not to make you feel un-welcome Lulu, because that's the very opposite of my intentions. I'm very glad you decided to follow that link from Frostee's blog and feel free to ask either of us for tips on your new blog, i'm sure we both would oblige. Now for your post:

  • Lulu is the first person I didn't have to beg to come here, that's good news!
  • She has started a blog called "Hockey is my boyfriend"
  • While new, her writing skills are fantastic and her opinions on the blog are quite insightful (yes, even the one's about the hockey players you used to love but don't any longer)
  • I adore the title of her blog, it's a great analogy. I'm sure if she had thought of it, Frostee would have used to it too.
  • I look foreward to comments by lulu, especially considering I will need all the hockey related help I can get!

Please go to http://hockeyismybf.blogspot.com/ for more info!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment