Wednesday, January 14, 2009

R-I-D-I- clueless. (Thanks mom!)

It's time for another Hockey Post. I really am trying hard to get this down pat, so today I am going with a correction and some nicknames.

Correction: #1 Apparently at full strength there are 6 players per team... but thats off the top off my head, regarding a text from frostee i deleted.

#2 (This one comes from my mom, how embarrassing is that?!?) Well it turns out hockey sticks... they're not really made out wood anymore. I'm sorry. Those big dudes on tiny skates need sticks of stronger stuff than that, so they're made out of like Carbon Fiber and stuff.

Player Nicknames:

Nickname, Player Name, Explanation,

Soupy, Brian Cambell, Cambell's soup... Soupy. Yeah this one took me awhile too... ,

Tvan , Thomas Vanek , T for Thomas, Van for Vanek. After I got it, i liked this one! ,

Pkaleta , Patty K , Patrick Kaleta , P for Patrick, kaleta for... kaleta.
Patty is a nickname for Patrick, K for Kaleta ,

Pkane, Patty K, Patrick Kane (NOT the same as above), P for Patrick, Kane for Kane. The pattyk IS the same reason as above ,

No comments:

Post a Comment